- 0 Bed
- 2 Baths
- 4,794 SqFt
Top Reasons To Buy a New vs. Pre-Owned Home
- Built for YOU - No matter which type of new construction home you choose, almost all types allow you to pick countertops, flooring, cabinets, appliances and more finishes that you love. That way, your house reflects your tastes, not someone else's.
- All New, All Under Warranty - Unlike a pre-owned home, the roof, appliances, countertops, water heater and all other elements are brand new. Life is too short to worry about cracks in the foundation or a roof that needs to be replaced. Instead of spending extra time and money on all this, you can focus your attention on the fun stuff, like decorating your new home!
- Modern Layout & Amenities - High ceilings, an open floor plan and large closets are just a few of the benefits of purchasing a brand new home.
- Cost & Energy Savings - Homes built 20, 10, even 5 year ago simply do not have the energy efficiency that a new home does. Energy efficient appliances, double-paned windows with Low E glass, proper insulation and air-sealing techniques are just a few of the benefits. You'll be grateful for the daily comfort (along with your reduced monthly energy bill)!
- That New Home Feeling - Just like driving a brand new car off the lot, there's just something special about being the first to own something. That brand new home is just waiting for first-time memories.
Prefer just to talk about it? Call, text or email us! As new construction experts, we've helped countless people find their dream home. There are many types of new construction homes, though and we'd love to walk you through the different options.
New Construction Homes For Sale in Denver
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|