Current Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||35|
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Athmar Park Neighborhood
Style of Homes for Sale in Athmar Park: Homes in Athmar Park primarily consist of all-brick ranches and bungalow-style homes built in the 1940s and 1950s. It is also home to many 'tract' homes, due to a housing boom right after World War II. While still an eclectic neighborhood, some homes in the area are beginning to be remodeled and the overall appearance of the homes here has seen a noticeable improvement.
Things to Do in Denver's Athmar Park Neighborhood:
- Huston Lake Park – While Athmar Park is home to several parks, Huston Lake Park is by far the largest and most recognizable. In addition to the good-sized lake, the well-maintained park is home to large trees, pelicans, and amenities like tennis courts, a fitness zone, horseshoes and a playground.
- Athmar Park Farmer's Market – Hosted every other Saturday in the summer and fall, the Athmar Park Farmer's Market provides local, fresh, affordable food for the community.
- Little Saigon Business District - While this area has long been the go-to for Vietnamese shopping and restaurants, the city made it official in 2014. Located along Federal Blvd between Mississippi and Alameda, a few highlights include: New Saigon Restaurant, Pho Duy Restaurant and Little Saigon Super Market.
- Platte River Bike Trail System - The Platte River stretches the entire east side of Athmar Park. Along this river you'll find a multi-use path that stretches from Thornton to the Chatfield Reservoir. Residents use this path for recreation as well as a way to access nearby popular areas like South Broadway.
- Chain Reaction Brewing - Opened in 2012, this small, unassuming brewery is popular among the locals and regularly supports Athmar Park community events.
- Alameda Square Shopping Center – This newly revitalized shopping plaza was the City of Denver's first shopping center. After years of hardship, several organizations came together to completely redo the center and it now houses an Asian market, several popular restaurants, a few big box stores and more.
Boundaries for Athmar Park: The boundaries for Athmar Park are I-25 to the East, Alameda Avenue to the North, Federal Blvd to the West and Mississippi Avenue to the South.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.