Current Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||268|
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Ballpark Neighborhood
Style of Homes for Sale in Ballpark: Due to its location, the housing options in Ballpark are dominated by condos and apartments. The style and price of condos vary, offering everything from brand new ultra-sleek high rises to historic units with original features like brick interior walls and exposed beams. The ongoing demand for centrally located Denver real estate has caused homes for sale in Ballpark to continue to increase in price and popularity. If you are interested in a single-family or duplex home instead of a condo or loft, LoHi, Berkeley, Sunnyside, and Uptown are great nearby neighborhoods that offer these types of homes.
History of the Neighborhood: The Central Platte Valley rail yards just southwest of the stadium shaped much of what we now have come to love about Denver's Ballpark neighborhood. Warehouses and factories fill much of the area, now all protected by the requirements that come with a historic district. Originally, the railway resulted in a wave of immigrants from countless countries and continents, playing a big role in what Ballpark is today.
Things to Do in Denver's Ballpark Neighborhood:
- Coors Field – The namesake of this neighborhood, this MLB stadium opened in 1995 and is home to the Colorado Rockies. Located at 20th and Blake, the energy surrounding this stadium goes way beyond baseball season.
- Denver Union Station – Located steps away from Coors Stadium, this recently renovated transportation hub is now home to some of Denver's most popular restaurants and bars.
- Rooftop Bars – ViewHouse, Lodo's and The Tavern are just a few of the rooftop bars surrounding the stadium, all of which offer a great place to watch the stadium's 4th of July fireworks or just enjoy a pre-game snack or drink.
- Snooze - Arguably Denver's most popular breakfast and lunch spot, their Ballpark location continues to draw a constant crowd looking for high quality ingredients in a fun, hip atmosphere.
- Great Divide Brewery - Located in a brick historic building, this popular Denver brewery is a popular spot for the afterwork crowd.
Boundaries: The approximate boundaries for Ballpark are 18th Street, Broadway, Lawrence and the Central Platte Valley rail yards. Note: The official boundaries Ballpark are often debated and overlap with other neighborhoods such as Curtis Park.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.