Current Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Cheesman Park Neighborhood
Style of Homes in Cheesman Park: Many homebuyers are attracted to Cheesman Park for its nostalgic homes and innovative real estate conversions. Walk along the streets of the neighborhood and you'll be in awe of the size, beauty and detail of these primarily historic homes. While homes in Cheesman Park are primarily Victorians, Denver Squares and high-rise condos, dwellers can also find small, fairly affordable apartments options.
Location, Location, Location: Cheesman Park's location is perhaps its best quality. While it's just a short bike ride or walk from downtown, this huge park makes residents feel as if they have escaped the city. From the Cheesman Memorial Pavilion, visitors take in 150-mile panoramic view from Pikes Peak to Mt. Evans. The park is a favorite spot for runners, kite fliers and dog walkers. Not only that, it is also a very walkable neighborhood, with grocery stores, coffee shops and more all a short distance from most homes in the neighborhood. The physical boundaries of the Cheesman Park neighborhood are fairly small, but residents are a short walk or bike ride from multiple other neighborhoods, such as Capital Hill and City Park, also offering great amenities.
Things to Do In Denver's Cheesman Park:
- Cheesman Park - Enjoy a picnic or get some exercise at this 80 acre city park offers an incredible amount of well-kept green space along with a nice paved trail around the entire park.
- Denver Botanic Gardens - One of the top-ranked botanic gardens in the U.S., residents of the area love all that this primarily outdoor attraction has to offer. The gardens do a great job hosting temporary exhibits, such as Chihily, and its summer concert series puts on some of Denver's most anticipated shows.
- Fruition Restaurant - A Feaster Realty favorite, this intimate, neighborhood restaurants is one of the most well-known and highly reviewed in all of Denver. The food and service are unparalleled.
- Lik's Ice Cream - Family-owned and open since 1976, this popular ice cream shop is nestled in the heart of the Cheesman Park neighborhood on the corner of 13th and Vine Street. Take a short walk straight from the park on a summer day. The homemade ice cream won't disappoint.
- Civic Center - Located in nearby Capitol Hill, tourists and locals alike love to take advantage of the festivals, history and the simple livelihood of Denver's Civic Center. Stop by to tour the historic buildings and ground or experience the many popular festivals hosted here, like the Taste of Colorado and the People's Fair, to name a few.
Boundaries: The boundaries for Capitol Hill are Colfax to the North, 8th Ave to the South, Downing to the West and York to the East.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.