Current Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||54|
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Cory-Merrill Neighborhood
Style of Homes for Sale in Cory-Merrill: Home prices in Cory-Merrill vary quite a bit depending on the exact location of the home, year built and size. Many brick ranch-style homes lie among new construction homes, all of which fall on large lots, a strong selling point for home buyers.
Things to Do in Denver's Cory-Merrill Neighborhood:
- John Paul II Center - Home to the Archdiocese of Denver, the magnificent John Paul II Center provides a great place for Catholics to meet, but its much more than that. The grand campus compliments the neighborhood with its gorgeous architecture and large green spaces.
- Bonnie Brae Shopping - Just north of the Cory-Merrill neighborhood are the shops of Bonnie Brae, offering a great ice cream shop, popular restaurants, boutique shops, and a public library.
- Washington Park - A short walk west will bring you to one of Denver’s most popular parks. The gigantic public park hosts many runners, bikers, rollerbladers, tennis and volleyball players along with dog lovers and everyday parkgoers.
- Cherry Creek Shopping District - A short drive north on University Boulevard brings Cory-Merrill residents to the luxurious shopping district of Cherry Creek. The area boasts high-end shopping and a variety of upscale restaurants that are enjoyed by many Denver locals.
- University of Denver - Just a short drive south of Cory-Merrill lies DU’s beautiful campus that offers fantastic restaurants, community events, art shows, and Denver Pioneers’ Division I sporting events.
Boundaries: The Boundaries of the Cory-Merrill neighborhood are University Boulevard to the West, Mississippi Avenue to the North, Colorado Boulevard to the East and Interstate-25 to the South.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.