Current Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Lincoln Park Neighborhood
More about Denver's Lincoln Park Neighborhood
Style of Homes for Sale in Lincoln Park: The style of home within the Lincoln Park Neighborhood consists of mostly brick Victorians, Row homes, and brick and stucco bungalows. The area that lies upon Speer Boulevard also contains a few condo complexes among the wide range of single family homes.
Things to Do in Denver's Lincoln Park Neighborhood:
- First Fridays at the Art District on Sante Fe - While other neighborhoods host their own version of First Friday, none compare to First Friday on Santa Fe. Rain or shine, more than 60 art galleries, art studios and creative organizations host the free, family-friendly event. In the summer months, nearly 10,000 people come to the event known for its the local art, food trucks, local restaurants, and an all-around welcoming, eclectic vibe unique to Santa Fe Drive.
- Buckhorn Exchange Steakhouse & Bar - Home to Denver’s first liquor license and one of the oldest continuous restaurants in Denver, the Buckhorn Exchange offers an incredible historic Colorado experience.
- La Alma Park and Recreation Center - The central park offers two blocks of open grass park, basketball courts, a baseball field, amphitheater and the La Alma Rec Center. The La Alma Recreation Center is a fitness center, outdoor pool, and also hosts community events and gatherings.
- Denver Performing Arts Complex- DPAC is Denver’s premiere location for the theater and artistic performances. The 12-acre site is home to ten performance spaces, four signature resident companies, Broadway touring productions, ballet and contemporary dance, orchestras, operas and more.
- Colorado Convention Center - The Convention Center is host to a number of great expositions tours throughout the year. Within the center is the Bellco Theater, an extravagant and technically advanced 5,000 seat theater.
Boundaries: The boundaries for Denver’s Lincoln Park neighborhood begin at Speer Boulevard to the east, Colfax Avenue to the North, the South Platte River to the West and finally Sixth Avenue to the South.
Neighborhoods Similar to Lincoln Park: Baker, Golden Triangle, Five Points, Curtis Park
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.