Current Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Stapleton Neighborhood
More about Denver's Stapleton Neighborhood
Style of Homes for Sale in Stapleton: With over 11 neighborhoods within Stapleton, home buyers will find a huge selection. The initial phases of Stapleton included neighborhoods on the SW side, but new sections of this now very large community are still being built. Homes for sale in Stapleton vary from bold and ultra modern to very traditional. Home buyers can find everything from large single family homes to 1-2 bedroom condos. No matter the style, though, nearly all homes are either brand new or built since 2001, a huge selling point for buyers looking for modern amenities within Denver city limits.
Stapleton continues to grow as they add more phases. Feaster Realty specializes in new construction homes like these. Simply contact us and we can help you explore whether a brand new home is right for you!
Things to Do in Denver's Stapleton Neighborhood:
- East 29th Avenue Town Center - One of the first phases of Stapleton, this small town center is always brimming with energy from the neighbors walking their dog to get a cup of coffee or a family biking in to the locally-owned bike shop.
- Central Park Rec Center - This 57,000 square foot community rec center boasts multiple pools, state-of-the-art workout and weight rooms, a basketball/volleyball court, a spin class room, childcare options and more.
- 50+ Parks - Parks and open space define many of Denver's great neighborhoods and Stapleton is no exception. While there are over 50 parks, Central Park, Bluff Lake Nature Center, the Stapleton Dog Park, and Green Way Park are a few of the highlights.
- Community Events - The Stapleton Master Community puts on events throughout the year including a Farmer's Market, Movie Night, Theater on the Green and more!
- Playground & Swimming Pools - Families love to take advantage of Stapleton's six swimming pools and countless playground sprinkled throughout the area. Amenities like these were an integral part of the planning of this redeveloped urban community.
Neighborhoods Similar to Stapleton: Lowry, Hilltop & Crestmoor, Mayfair & Montclair
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.