Current Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||43|
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Sunnyside Neighborhood
Style of Homes for Sale in Sunnyside: Homes in Sunnyside are eclectic and vary block by block. Home buyers can find everything from beautifully, well-kept two-story Victorians to small, more affordable fixer uppers. As of recent, there's also been an influx of new construction homes, primarily duplex and multi-unit options.
New Construction Trend: Most of NW Denver has seen a noticeable uptick in new construction homes. Berkeley, LoHi, and The Highlands began this trend almost 10 years ago, but new construction in Sunnyside began more recently. Investors and buyers appreciate Sunnyside's more reasonable home costs and its great location.
If you are interested in a new construction home, we would love to help you find your perfect home in this very competitive market! We have helped buy, sell and build more new construction in NW Denver than just about anyone in recent years and would love to put this experience to work for you!
Things to Do in Denver's Sunnyside Neighborhood:
- Sunnyside Music Festival – Every fall, Sunnyside's Chaffee Park hosts one of NW Denver's most anticipated music festivals. Throughout the day, local bands play while attendees enjoy free music, fun entertainement, beer, local food, and activities for kids. Over the years, it has raised over $10K for local charities.
- Chaffee Park – Located at Tejon and 43rd Ave, Chaffee Park provides a place for kids to play and neighbors to congregate. It also occasionally hosts events for the community, such as the Sunnyside Music Festival.
- 44th & Zuni St - Sunnyside's rapidly growing town center with new popular restaurants and shops like Bacon Social, Sunny’s and Cheese+Provisions.
- Ernie's Pizza – Voted 2015's Best New York Style Pizza by the Westword, this Sunnyside staple is a must-do.
- Common Grounds - Originally located in the nearby Highlands neighborhood, this popular local coffee shop decided to move its NW Denver location to Sunnyside. Sunnyside residents love that this funky coffeehouse provides a community gathering place with great coffee and food.
Committed Neighborhood Association: SUNI, Sunnyside United Neighbors Inc, has done a lot for the neighborhood since it was formed in 1991. This nonprofit volunteer organization aims to bring together neighborhood stakeholders in an effort to unify and improve the community, all while embracing the area's diversity and history. The association advocates on behalf of its residents, businesses, and schools and also organizes community events like SUNI sippers, a monthly happy hour that helps neighbors get to know each other.
Boundaries: The boundaries for Sunnyside are I-70 to the North and 38th Avenue to the South, Inca St. to the East and Federal to the West.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.