Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Wash Park Neighborhood
Style of Homes for Sale in Wash Park: Wash Park is made up of mostly traditional homes, including many Denver brick bungalows as well as some tudor and tuscan-style homes. The neighborhood has seen a lot of change over the last decade with scrapes and pop-tops on nearly every block. This phenomenon is doubling and sometimes tripling a home’s square footage making it a great family neighborhood for those desiring a larger home with modern amenities. Feaster Realty specializes in building and renovating homes in this neighborhood. If this is something you are considering, contact us and we can help design and build your perfect home.
Location, Location, Location: The neighborhood is just southeast of downtown Denver and is easily accessed off Interstate 25.
Things to Do in Denver's Wash Park Neighborhood:
- Washington Park - Consistently voted one of Denver's favorite parks, there's a lot to love about this 161-acre park.
- Old South Gaylord - One of Denver's oldest shopping and dining districts with over 60 shops, restaurants and bars. The relaxed, picturesque neighborhood lined with awning-covered storefronts and beautiful potted flowers is the heart of East Wash Park.
- South Pearl Street - Located in nearby Platt Park, The South Pearl Street strip offers its own distinct feel, drawing people from all over the city with popular restaurants like Denver's long time favorite Sushi Den, cute boutiques and coffee shops.
- Cherry Creek Mall - Find many popular and high end brand names just a few minutes away in Denver's posh Cherry Creek neighborhood. Enjoy the fresh air in the North Cherry Creek outdoor shopping and dining or stay warm in the 1MM square foot high end Cherry Creek indoor mall.
- Bonnie Brae Ice Cream Shop - This iconic Denver ice cream shop located just north in Bonnie Brae, their homemade ice cream can draw quite the crowd on a nice summer day.
West Wash Park & East Wash Park Differences - The homes and lifestyle differ slightly between the east and west sides of the park. Price is the most obvious difference, causing home owners of the east side to pay a premium in price per square foot. Many of the homes in East Wash Park are also a bit larger than the homes in West Wash Park as there is more new construction.
Boundaries: The boundaries for the Washington Park neighborhood are Washington St. to the West, Alameda Avenue to the North, University Boulevard to the East, and Louisiana Avenue to the South.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.