Current Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||61|
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Arvada, CO
Top 5 Reasons to live in Arvada, CO:
- Historic Olde Town Arvada - Olde Town Arvada has always been the hub for this city and in recent years, this historic strip has seen an incredible amount of investment through great new restaurants, stores and more. Residents and visitors alike love taking the day to stroll along this historic strip. The recent addition of Denver's RTD Light Rail stop in the heart of Olde Town makes this popular place even more accessible.
- Location - With a relatively short commute to Denver or Boulder, residents love that they feel close enough to the city, yet still reap the benefits of typically larger homes and lot sizes. Views of the mountains and proximity to parks are common. Plus, the drive to Colorado's most popular ski mountain towns is just over an hour.
- APEX Park & Recreation District - Arvada's Park & Rec resources are fantastic. The APEX network includes multiple locations, offering everything from swimming pools and indoor soccer arenas to gymnastics centers and skate parks. They also offer other options like pottery classes, summer concert series and more.
- Country Feel - Not too long ago, Arvada was mostly filled with large and small farms as well as ranch-style estates. In recent years, new home communities are popping up throughout, but Arvada's history is still evident.
- Affordability - When compared to its neighboring cities such as Denver, Boulder and Golden, Arvada offers great value in a home.
Style of Homes for Sale in Arvada: The style and size of homes in Arvada vary, primarily due to the size and sprawl of this city. Homes on the east side of Arvada are typically older and smaller. New construction multi-unit homes are also popping up surrounding Olde Town Arvada, thanks to all the new restaurants and Light Rail. In contrast, the rest of Arvada still showcases its more rural history with family-friendly ranch style homes with large lots as well as large and small farms. Single Family new home, suburban style communities are flourishing here as well.
History of Arvada, CO: Arvada was founded in 1870 as part of the gold exploration in Colorado, but quickly became a vibrant agricultural community. It was incorporated in 1904, where it began as a town of 600. Since then, Arvada has grown 155,000 (as of 2015). Much of this growth occurred in the middle of the 20th century, as it further established itself as a Denver suburb. If you’d like to learn more about the history of Arvada, visit the volunteer-led Arvada Historical Society located at the McIlvoy House (7307 Grandview Avenue).
Location of Arvada, CO: Arvada is located just NW of Denver and SE of Boulder. The city is comprised of nearly 33 square miles and stretches from Denver in the east all the way to the foothills in the west.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.