Current Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Golden Triangle Neighborhood
New Construction Boom in Denver's Golden Triangle: Prior to the early 1990's, residential options were very limited in this historic neighborhood. This changed after the addition of new buildings like Denver's Central Library, when home buyers and investors alike began to see the opportunity in this centrally located area. The new construction boom has continued since then, with many large condo buildings replacing old structures. The Prado, a luxury 18-story neo-historic French-style building, is just one example of the current housing option trend in the area. Contact us if you'd like to know more about these and other housing options in Golden Triangle!
Notable Places in Denver's Golden Triangle Neighborhood:
- The Denver Art Museum - One of the largest art museums in the West, both the permanent and temporary exhibits are worth a visit. The building itself is an architectural wonder, has received several awards for its innovative design.
- The ART Hotel - This new luxury hotel has already received multiple national and local awards, in no doubt due to its creative vibe and urban location. Local residents also take advantage of Fire, the hotel's cool new bar and restaurant.
- Civic Center Park - Located on the NE side of Golden Triangle, this huge urban green space brightens the city with over 25,000 square feet of flower beds every summer, and is the home to multiple annual events such as Civic Center Eats and Denver International Festival.
- History Colorado Center - Debuting in 2012, this new museum was built to engage all ages through its temporary and permanent exhibits. The six permanent exhibits include Living West, Colorado Stories, Denver A-Z, Destination Colorado, Time Machine and Denver Diorama.
- Cuba Cuba Bar & Cafe - Several very good restaurants have opened in Golden Triangle over the past few years, but the area also houses several fantastic restaurants that have stood the test of time - Cuba Cuba is one of these. Stop by this converted old Victorian home for an authentic mojito and some of Denver's best slow-cooked meats.
Boundaries: The boundaries for The Golden Triangle are Lincoln to the East, Speer to the Southwest, 14th Ave to the North.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.