Current Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||96|
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Downtown Denver
Style of Homes for Sale in Downtown Denver: Like most downtown areas, the homes in Downtown Denver are mostly limited to condos and lofts. That being said, the style and price of homes for sale in Downtown Denver vary dramatically. Buyers can find everything from a penthouse in a brand new high-rise to one room lofts in a renovated historic building.
New Construction Options in Downtown Denver: Brand new buildings are popping up throughout Downtown Denver. Many of these buildings are mixed-use with restaurants, stores or offices on the lower floors and condos on the higher floors. If a brand new condo or loft is of interest to you, we can help. Simply contact us and we will help you find these homes, including the units that are not yet listed on the MLS.
Things to Do in Downtown Denver:
- 16th Street Mall - The mile-long, pedestrian friendly strip attracts residents and visitors alike. The free MallRide bus runs from Union Station to the Civic Center. The strip is packed with restaurants, shops and even a large movie theater. The city has also set up chess boards, pianos and other stations for all to use.
- Denver Union Station – Located in nearby LoDo, the recently renovated Union Station is impeccable. Originally built in 1880, the station now serves as the city's transportation hub. It also houses some of the Denver's best new restaurants, hotels and more.
- Denver Convention Center - Easily recognized by the Big Blue Bear peering in the window, Denver's Convention Center is a huge asset for Denver's tourism industry. Residents of downtown Denver take full advantage of popular events like the Great American Beer Festival and the Colorado Ski & Snowboard Expo.
- Larimer Square – This popular shopping and dining strip has a hip yet historic vibe. Larimer Square is home to specialty boutiques, unique concept restaurants, special events, and a vibrant atmosphere year-round.
- Denver Center for Performing Arts - Founded in 1972, The Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCAP) is Denver’s home for live theatre. The popular arts center brings Broadway to Denver, along with smaller productions. DCAP is an award-winning multimedia production facility, a training school for actors, and the home of a voice clinic and research facility.
Boundaries: The boundaries for Downtown Denver are 20th Street to the NE, Lawrence Street to the East, South Platte River to the West, and Speer Blvd to the South.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.