Current Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||93|
Property Types (active listings)
Listings in Denver's Riverfront Park Neighborhood
Things to Do in Denver's Riverfront Park:
- Commons Park – A lovely 30 acre island of green just to the West of LoDo. The South Platte River runs through the park and provides the perfect venue for kayaking or fishing. The trails provide access to more than 125 miles of jogging, biking, and recreational paths around the city. There are also playgrounds and places to relax, walk the dog, rollerblade, or have a picnic. There’s even a new skating and skateboarding park.
- REI Flagship Store – Built in one of Denver's historic buildings, the building itself is worth a trip! The 90,000 square foot building includes a 45 foot indoor climbing wall, native plants and trails leading to the entrance, and gear for every Coloradans outdoor sport of choice. Don't feel like shopping? Stop by the Starbucks located inside the store and sip your latte on the outdoor patio overlooking the Platt River, Confluence Park and the downtown Denver skyline.
- Great Restaurants & A Brewery (just a few of many!)
- Colt & Gray - Sleek yet rustic eatery serving New American style food. Great for a dinner or just a glass of wine or dessert.
- Denver Beer Co - A small, local brewery with a friendly atmosphere and a fantastic patio. A must-do for summer time.
- My Brother's Bar - As the oldest still-operating bar in Denver, this bar/restaurant offers history as well as a delicious burger!
- Denver Union Station (Located in nearby LoDo) - Currently one of Denver's most talked about destinations from locals and tourists alike. Originally built in 1880 then burned to the ground, the Denver Union Train Station that stands today was resurrected in 1914 and impeccably renovated in 2014. While it is Denver's transportation hub, it is so much more than that. Inside, you'll find breathtaking architectural details along with some of Denver's best new restaurants, a flower shop, a highly-rated hotel, and so much more.
Boundaries: The boundaries for Denver's Riverfront Neighborhood are Platt River to the West, Wewatta Street to the East, 15th St to the South, and 23rd St to the North.
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.